Thursday, August 4, 2005

Another template change here on the blog. I've been working for the past two days on updating our main website, and since my HTML skills are pretty minimal, it's been slow and rather frustrating. Different browsers read the pages in sometimes alarmingly different ways. Since I'm sort of immersed in code anyway, I decided to go ahead and fix the issue with the blog that made it look really crummy in Internet Explorer.

This new template is a bit simpler but still has the clean, fresh look that I like. I hope you like it, too. The main site isn't quite done: Sean is test driving the pages right now to make sure all the links work, etc. I'll give you a heads-up when its ready for prime time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments on this post! We currently allow anyone to comment without registering. If you choose to use the "anonymous" option, please add your name or nickname to the bottom of your comment, within the main comment box. Getting feedback signed simply "anonymous" is kind of like having strangers shout things at us on the street: a bit disconcerting. Thanks!