Saturday, February 4, 2006

Weather Underground

We use a weather website called Weather Underground to check the forecast. It is easy to use and the information seems to be pretty accurate. I use it often enough that I decided to upgrade to their "premium" service which costs $10 a year. After I upgraded, the site asked if I wanted to give free upgraded memberships to my friends and family. Well, heck, yeah!

The access code for this upgrade is 3ATPE and there doesn't seem to be a limit on how many folks I can offer it to. How does it work? Go to the link above and sign up for a new account by clicking "Sign Up Today" in the left column. When you get to the payment page, enter this code rather than your credit card or paypal info.

Since many of our readers are also RV and travel enthusiasts, I thought I'd put it here on the blog. If you're interested, give it a try. You do have to give them your email address; if that makes you nervous, pretend we never had this conversation. (BTW, I don't get anything from this; I just like the site and recommend it.) If you get some sort of error, please let me know in the comments. Otherwise, enjoy your free, no strings attached upgrade to this useful site.

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much! I signed up so you'll get your free cookie in the mail. organic whole wheat, right?

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments on this post! We currently allow anyone to comment without registering. If you choose to use the "anonymous" option, please add your name or nickname to the bottom of your comment, within the main comment box. Getting feedback signed simply "anonymous" is kind of like having strangers shout things at us on the street: a bit disconcerting. Thanks!